Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Liquid Eyeliner

Very important news for all you liquid eyeliner addicts out there: the search for the perfect liquid eyeliner is over (as far as I'm concerned). Lorac's Front of the Line Pro is by far the best eyeliner I have ever tried. I bought it in a kit from Sephora, which teaches idiots like myself how to fool people into thinking I'm sexy using smokey eyeshadow. Anyway, it glides on so smoothly, and is so easy to control. I've been experimenting with the winged eyeliner look lately. I'm really liking how it makes my eyes appear elongated, but dislike that my boyfriend likens me to a cat after spending hours in the mirror perfecting it. Swing by Sephora and pick one up, and PLEASE send me your winged eye tips before my boyfriend lays out a bowl of milk for me on the kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment