Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Born Cool



I am beyond obsessed with Theodora Richards at the moment (on the left, with sister Alexandra on the right). Rock royalty, she has amazing style. I think she is one of those people who were just born cool. I love her long, messy hair. I have been attempting to style mine in a similar manner, as follows: when about 70% dry, add Moroccan Oil to the ends, and Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme from mid to ends. I dry it was a large round brush, and while it's still warm, twist it in a knot without a hair grip. This prevents it creasing. Then before I leave I run the ends over with the straightner, and spritz lightly with Charles Worthington Rough&Tousled Salt Spray. Currently on the quest for hair powder to add volume and texture at the roots. Definitely taking suggestions! I'll keep you posted.
Alice XO

No comments:

Post a Comment