Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love It


Summer is here, and between work and being a lazy bum, I have had little time to tan. I was poking my nasty pale legs the other day and realized its time to make a change. As a former tanorexic (even tanning beds I am ashamed to admit), fake bake seems less than appealing. After hearing from my cousin about Xen Tan I decided to check it out. I adore it. I have tried countless department/drug store concoctions with little luck. I was previously a follower of St. Tropez, but found it made me look dirty and muddy. I put Xen tan on one morning before running errands, and was delighted to find it didnt smell at all like fake tanner (saved me a lot of embarrassment when shopping at LuLuLemon later that day). It comes out an amazing golden brown color, and I had NO streaks! Not one. I am in heaven. For those of you who aren't willing to give up the beds, but ready to start weaning off them, try Benefit Talk To The Tan. Its a gel like temporary fake tanner, meaning it washes off at night with the rest of your make-up. Its been a long time staple of mine. Enjoy!

xo alice

No comments:

Post a Comment